There are several types of holds which can be placed on your registration:
- Administrative All new incoming students must submit their official transcripts to The Graduate School to have this hold lifted.
- Financial Payments can be made online with the cashier’s office.
- Nonfinancial You must resolve a nonfinancial hold with the administrative office that imposed it.
- Advising All new MPH@UNC students entering the program will have to compete a course plan in the course planning application in order to have their advising hold lifted. Once your plan is submitted in the system, your hold will be removed shortly.
Check for Holds Preventing Enrollment
To view outstanding holds on your account that may prevent enrollment, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to your ConnectCarolina Student Center.
- Locate the Holds section. On the right-hand side of the Student Center page you will see a Holds section.
- Click on the details link to view:
- The hold(s) on your account.
- Information regarding the impact of these hold(s).
- Actions required to have these holds removed from your account.
Important: You will need to take the appropriate actions to clear any hold(s) impacting enrollment prior to being able to register for classes.
Note: If you have any outstanding financial obligations to the University, you will not be able to receive a copy of your official transcript until payment arrangements are complete.